Talent AssessmentsWhen a job’s rewards and culture are in line with those of the person performing that role, the result is performance excellence. Our assessments give you the information you need to place, motivate and retain the best individuals for each position in your organization. Strategic Human Insights consultants are certified in a variety of talent assessments that provide leadership, individuals and teams with information and insights critical for overall development.
Our expertise encompasses tools that provide data related to one’s top competencies, (DISC) behaviors, motivators, sales abilities, emotional intelligence and listening style. We are also able to provide tools that give you 360 degree feedback and improve team effectiveness.
The following represents a partial list of talent assessments; please contact us to discuss your specific need.
This report provides an in-depth look at an individual’s personal talents in three main sections:
- Behaviors: (DISC) provides a greater knowledge of the employee. How does this individual react to general workplace requirements, conflict and crises?
- Motivators: provides information on the why of employee actions. Once you know the motivators that drive actions, you will be immediately able to understand the causes of conflict.
- Integrating Behaviors and Motivators: This section will blend the how and why of an employee’s actions so you better understand how your employee’s behaviors and motivators blend together.
View a sample Talent Insights report.
- TriMetrix®: Based on a 37-factor analysis, TTI TriMetrix reveals a person’s specific traits in three areas, The What, The How and The Why. This report is also used as part of the complete Job Benchmarking® Process as well as employee coaching and development, performance appraisals, succession planning and organizational development. (Includes DISC)
- TriMetrixHD®: Based on a unique, 55-factor analysis, the TTI TriMetrixHD ® examines the behaviors (DISC) individuals bring to the job, the motivators that drive them and whether or not they possess the competencies and discernment required by the job. This report is used as a part of the complete Job Benchmarking System® and other applications in your business, such as job matching, talent selection and retention, aligning talent management to strategic planning, employee coaching and development, performance appraisals, succession planning and organizational development.
- Emotional Quotient®: EQ measures emotional intelligence, which is the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity. EQ is important in the business environment because it helps leverage the awareness of emotions for effectiveness in the workplace.
If you are a manager, human resources professional or business leader, please request our complimentary talent assessment. This tool, when used with the other steps of our Strategic Insights System program, can bring your team to a higher level of accomplishment. Find out what CEOs and business owners have discovered about creating a high performance team and gaining insight into various competencies, motivations and aspirations including learning ways to channel even difficult personas into high achievement.
Sample talent assessments will be made available following a discussion with a Strategic Human Insights consultant.REQUEST
SurveysOur surveys are completely customized to your organization, accessed through a secure connection and delivered in report-type formats to fit your needs. Organizational, 360 degree feedback surveys, and T.E.A.M.S. surveys are valuable, customizable tools for organization leaders. Survey options include:
- Organizational surveys are those in which all employees participate. These are diagnostic tools for you, the leader, to determine how the organization can improve employee and customer satisfaction.
- 360 degree feedback surveys provide the individual valuable feedback from peers, subordinates, customers and management regarding their effectiveness of their performance. These surveys are used to enhance performance and develop the individual.
- T.E.A.M.S. surveys focus on helping the members of a team improve their performance and quality of life. T.E.A.M.S. surveys can uncover effective and ineffective practices of the group, focusing on areas for necessary adjustments and coaching. With input from everyone involved, team development is easily assessed and accurately addressed.