This course presents a step-by-step process that combines a variety of methods to provide an effective approach for improving the current process being done and to solve complex organizational problems. Each step of the process will be explained in detail.
- Follow an orderly, step-by-step, problem-solving process.
- Write problem statements that clearly define problems encountered in work situations.
- Access the contexts of problems.
- Involve team members in evaluation root causes and possible solutions.
- Create plans to implement solutions to problems.
- Agree and support implementation.